About BitfluBitflu is a free BitTorrent client. The client was written in Perl and is designed to run as a daemon (7x24h , like mlnet) on Linux, *BSD and maybe even OSX.
- Multiple downloads
- IPv6 Support
- Designed to run as a daemon/No GUI: You can connect to the client via telnet and/or http (AJAX)
- Security: The client can chroot itself and drop privileges
- Bandwith shaping (upload+download)
- Crash-Proof design: Crashes or a full filesystem will never corrupt your downloads again :-)
- Non-Threading/Non-Forking: All connections are handled in non-blocking state using epoll (or kqueue on *BSD)